Earlier this year, Getac refreshed its lineup with the new Getac S410, a semi-rugged laptop that delivers increased performance, reliability and adaptability for industrial professionals working in challenging indoor and outdoor environments.
This model provides:
- Brilliant performance all day long.
- Hassle-free connectivity and safe fieldwork.
- Wide customizable options.
- Optimization of uptime and reliability with Getac Device Monitoring System (GDMS).
- 11th Generation Intel® Core ™ i5 / i7 Processors with Integrated Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 module supporting the new IEEE 802.11ax standard.
- Thunderbolt ™ 4 technology delivers ultra-fast data transfer and makes it easy to communicate with other devices.
- A brighter screen combined with LumiBond® 2.0 technology provides a comfortable outdoor view experience even in direct sunlight.
- Getac Select® software is designed specifically for industry needs. The S410 is part of the Getac Select® program, which joins pre-configured rugged devices, software, accessories and professional services into a single solution.
The Getac S410 is MIL-STD-810H certified, withstands drops from 3 feet and has a wide operating temperature range from -29° C to 63° C. Compliance with the IP53 standard allows users to work in dusty environment and light rain without fear of damaging the device.
Getac Device Monitoring System (GDMS) helps companies maintain the operational efficiency of installed Getac devices. GDMS, being part of Getac Select®, is a software solution that monitors installed devices, identifying potential problems before they affect field personnel, thereby actively reducing the risk of downtime.